Emerald Faeries Garden Retailers

My Gorgeous Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

ISABELLA- NEW RELEASE FAERIE

Hi Lovelies,

Well I have finally get back into my step as everything has settled down in my life & I am happy to report I am back to the old me lol!

I have finally got my act together & made a card using the Gorgeous New Isabella from the 2 New Releases this week of the Emerald Faeries Garden & she is just so too cute & adorable!
Isabella is now available in Digi format & keep on eye on your fav stockist of the Emerald Faeries Garden Rubber Stamps for this lil beautiful sweetie!!! They will be available very, very soon!!!

Here is my card I would love to share with you all today

I used papers from the Pebbles Collection OMG, these papers are just gorgeous!!!!
I used blossoms from my Mum's Stash LOL. Die Cuts are Marianne Collectables & the beautiful Magnolia butterfly Die Cut.
The Ticket Sentiment is from the Emerald Faeries Garden also- just suited this card :)
Putting Pink & orange together was a gamble but hey you have to experiment to push creativity hey lol!
The image has been coloured using Copic Markers
Orages- YR12, 14 & 16
Pinks-: R000, 02 & 05
Top & Hat-: YR20, 21 & 24

Here is a Lil Give Away for the Ladies who request to join the Emerald Faeries Facebook Group-:
Join with us & receive 1 free Digi Emerald Faerie!!! woo Hoo- how awesome is that!- to claim your prize, just email me through the contact Button here xox Deb

Thanks for dropping by Ladies
Enjoy the rest of your weekend




17 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i'm glad you alright sweetie and be yourself again
what a awesome card hunni
the image is fabulous and cute
i just love pink
so i go and check the facebook
have a great sunday sweetie
hugs angelique

Renkata said...

Magical card Deb!
Beautifly layout.

KayBeScraps said...

beautiful card, Deb.. and Isabella is soooo sweet..
xoxo Katrin

Tineke said...

Wow Deb what a gorgeous card, i love the flowers, paper and of course the image, great job!

Hugs Tineke

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Deb
stunning, love all the intricate detail, the pink and orange an unusual combination but wow does it go well and of course the superb colouring on Isabella, just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card and beautiful fairy ♥♥

Прозрачная said...

What a cute and sweet card like a marshmallows... mmm, yammie!!!
Hugs***
Renata

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the image is adorable too!:) Sandra H

Judie said...

Awesome card Deb, the flowers are beautiful and Isabella is so very cute. Great card.

Judie

Rosa Forino said...

che belle le tue creazioni mi sono iscritta al gruppo su fb quante belle cose anche lì ecco la mia mail goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
saluti dall'italia
blog creativo http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

arjette said...

Ooohhh your card is really beautifull!!!

gr. arjette.

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute card!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A Gorgeous card!!! :) X X

I've also joined the Facebook Group. :) X X

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

I've tried to email you to claim the prize of a free digital Emerald Faerie, but the Contact Me button isn't working. :(

If you need to contact me, then Please visit My Blog: Delphinoid's Cards and Craft

Renee V said...

Beautiful card!!!! Love your coloring and all the lovely layers :)

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning card...beautiful image and colouring and I love the colours and papers.
Debbie x

Renee V said...

Deb, your coloring is so gorgeous!!! Love to drool over your cards :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Deb's Layouts

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?