Emerald Faeries Garden Retailers

My Gorgeous Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

FAERIE DROPS SENTIMENT RELEASE

Hi to everyone crafty out there!!

we have a new Sentiment Release for you today..yay!!!

 FAERIE DROPS SENTIMENTS


This gorgeous new Sentiment Set is now available in Digi Format in the


These Gorgeous new Sentiments can be used in many ways & this can be seen on the Emerald Faeries Garden DT Ladies Blogs
Here is my card I made using the new Faerie Drops- I used spacers to create my drop!


I used Ally & Beeble for my card & the beautiful Magnolia Mushie rubber stamp.
I also used Echo Park papers. A Cherry Lynn Flourish Cutting Die, lace, a metal photo corner & lastly- Blossoms.

To view the other stunning creations done by the EFG DT Ladies, please follow the links below & enjoy all the Inspiration from these clever Chickies! 

and pop on over to the challenge blog as we have a Giveaway



















Thanks Everyone

Hugz, Deb



















10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous sentiments l'm checking them out :) Sandra H

vicmbee said...

Beautiful card ... I love the new drops.. and Happy Birthday for today I hope you enjoy your day xxx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
there all just perfect hunni
i don't have the time to see what the other ladies have made
but to all a great sunday
hugs angelique

Прозрачная said...

Very cute card and lovely fairy***

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
me again, i believe it's your birthday today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie
have a great day
hugs angelique

Kim. said...

Oh these are gorgeous. Love the card too.
Kim xXx

Mieke said...

Beautiful!
Wish you all the best for your birthday! xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥ And these fairies are so cute♥

Gwendolyn said...

So very beautiful!!!!!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Marjorie said...

Hi Hun, What a beautiful card, Your colouring in is stunning!Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, and hope you had a lovely Birthday.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Deb's Layouts

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?